I bought a used 2003 Honday Odyssey minivan. I have three grandchildren and couldn't get three car seats in a regular sedan so when this became available I bought it with the idea of taking the grandkids on adventures. I also enjoy taking my friends on adventures especially ones that include hiking or beaches.
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Longboat Key
Our summer home away from home is at Longboat Key, Florida. Yes, we know it is hot but it is hot in Indiana and we don't have the ocean breezes. We have been coming here since 1986 and we start relaxing as soon as we get there. We do sunbathing, reading, eating as our main activities. This year we were blessed to have Kory, Kristy and Heather and the grandkids, Kameron, Haleigh and Karson with us. Grandkids are perfect entertainment, nothing else is needed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment